Monday 21 September 2015

Sekolah di Indonesia tuh....

Sekolah di Indonesia tuh ya.... bener-bener “amazing”. Keras banget guys, ampe temen-temen di luar negeri aja bilang “Kenapa kamu belajar terlalu keras?” Oh man, ini juga bukan kemauan GUE kali....


Yael : Nafi, I don’t go to school today
Nafi : Why? Are you sick?
Yael : No, I don’t go to school without reason
Nafi : What happened?
Yael : Hahaha, i can’t get up earlier
Nafi : Hahaha. I know you. You are like Yoochun. When do you start your study?
Yael : 08.15
Nafi : WHAT????? It’s so late.
Yael : No, It’s so earlier.
Nafi : Do you know? When i was senior high and junior high, i started study at 06.30 and now i start study at 07.00 and finish at 16.00 or 17.30
Yael : Are you crazy?
Nafi : NOOOOO, I’m not crazy, my college and my country are crazy T.T


Ains : are you busy?
Nafi : Yup. That’s why i reply you so late
Ains : Are you still doing your homework?
Nafi : Yaaaaaaaaaaap. Do you know? I have a lot of homework, i have to write it by my hand. And it’s so a lot. I find the answer on internet then i copy it on word. There are 6 pages on word :’(. It uses calibri 11, and i have to write it on paper by hand T.T
Ains : Why don’t you print out it?

Nafi : Because my lecturer ask me to write it by hand. Hahaha, I think my lecturer doesn’t know technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment = respect = encourage ^^
Thank you ♥♥♥♥♥